Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seaweed Cardigan - DONE!!!

Started May 7/10 Finished Jan 1/11






This pattern is easy but it takes a while to knit up.


Jul 25/10 - I was almost done the back until I realized that I messed up on the sleeves. So I will have to frog back to the start of the sleeves. I'm so sad!

Aug 4/10 - Finished the back of the cardigan!


Sept 20/10 - Finished the right side!


Dec 28/10 - I have finished the 3 pieces and attached them at the shoulder. Now for knitting 326 sitches for the border!!


Dec 29/10 - Sew the sides to see how it fits. I'm going to do a garter band rather then the pattern since I don't want it to roll up. Picking up over 300 stitches takes a while!


Apr 2/11 - Finally took a picture of me wearing it. It's a bit long but otherwise I love it!!



Needle: Size 6 circular


Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! in Potter Wasp





No comments:

Post a Comment