Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pink Scarf

Started Mar 27/09 Finished Mar 30/09
If you are like me and live in a small town, Knit Picks will be one of your favorite sites. There are only 3 places in town that even carry anything having to do with knitting. I really like the size of their yarns. I don't want a huge skein of yarn that I just wanted to buy for one project.

Knit Picks Crayon



It’s the same pattern as the purple scarf but my daughter wanted it. It sent betterthen the first scarf. I wish I had gotten 2 skeins of this pink. The scarf isn’t as long as I would like. I also ran out of yarn while casting off (hence the color difference on the left side).
All in all I’m pretty impressed with my 3rd knitting project!

This is a real easy pattern:
Cast on 39 stitches
Row 1: knit 3, purl 3, repeat
Row 2: purl 1, knit 1 repeat

Needle: Size 10

Yarn: Knit Pick Crayon Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment