Friday, March 4, 2011

Playing With Yarn & Fiber

There is a show your stash thread over at Ravelry here. I decided to take some time out of my day and take a picture of my yarn & fiber stash. You don't realize how much you have till you try to take a picture of it all.




This was an attempt to take a picture of it all. Some on the right still didn't show up.




My fiber stash.
One would think that I have enough but I still want to buy more. I've asked hubby for a crafting room if we ever win the lottery. I would love to get nice glass cabinets to look at all my lovely yarn & fiber. I also cross stitch, play with paper & would like to learn how to weave. I also have paints (oil, water color & acrylic) and pastels. I don't think hubby can take much more hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment