Thursday, March 3, 2011

Purple Heart Scarf - DONE!

Started Nov 28/10 Finished Mar 1/11



A scarf for me with leftover Bugga yarn. It's too nice to not make anything with it. As you can see, I'm very good at starting projects but not so good at finishing them.


Dec 2/10 - Ended up frogging it and starting again. Casting on only 43 stitches and using stitch markers. The pattern is not complicated but I kept dropping stitches which wouldn't make the hearts look right. Feb 20/11 - Used up all the leftover Darkling Beetle so I'm using Dawn Dropwing now.

Needles: Size 2 circulars Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! in Darkling Beetle Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hearts-entwined-lace-scarf



2 comments:

  1. Lol! I know. Starting is the fun part, right? I was able to buy some Bugga and other Sanguine Gryphon yarn at the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival this year. I can't wait to make something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE it!! Most of my stash is SG yarns. :)

    ReplyDelete