Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First Wollmeise Purchase!








Actually the name of the store is Rohrspatz & Wollmeise. The yarn is dyed in Germany. Most people refer to the yarn as Wollmise or WM for short. It's very popular yarn and most of the time the store is empty. When there is yarn (sock, worsted and lace weight) its gone in a matter of an hour or less. I happened to be on Ravelry when someone announced that there was lace weight yarn on the site. Lace weight has been out of stock for some time. Well, I managed to make my first purchase on the site. I have Wollmise (3 skeins of sock yarn) but I purchased them from The Loopy Ewe. I managed to get a skein (which is over 1700 yards!) of Ballerina which is Muted lilac-shades. I can't wait to get it in the mail! I'll post a picture here when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment