Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pink & Purple Sock - DONE!

Started Jul 8/09 Finished Aug 26/09












My second sock! I hope to actually finish a pair of socks.


Jul 24/09 I'm about 2 inches before the heel. It's pretty easy for now its K2, P2

Jul 27/09 I got to the heel and turned it! The gusset was a bit trick but I got it.

Jul 31/09 I moved to the magic loop method! So nice not to see ladders in my sock!!

Aug 4/09 Working on the toes. Almost done the first sock!!

Aug 5/09 Finished one sock!!

Aug 8/09 The second sock seems to go faster on magic loop then double pointed needles.

Aug 16/09 I've started the heel on the second sock.

I ended up changing the instructions to work on the magic loop. I'm very happy with my first pair of socks!!

Needles: Size 2

Yarn: Stitchnpretty in Dreamtime

Pattern: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/silvers-sock-class This actually an online tutorial on how to knit socks with lots of great pictures here:

http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/SockClass_Start.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment