Thursday, August 25, 2016

Christmas Cati - DONE!

Started Aug 21/16
Finished Aug 24/16








Since I'm using heavier yarn, I only cast on 24 stitches and knit for 15 rounds for the small round cactus.

Tall cactus cast on 16 stitches and knit for 25 rounds.

Large Bobble cast on 19 stitches and knit for 15 rounds.

Medium Bobble 1 cast on 13 stitches and work for 10 rounds.

Medium Bobble 2 cast on 11 stitches and work for 10 rounds.

Small Bobble cast on 7 stitches ad work for 8 rounds.

I like the tall and round cacti best.  The Bobbly cactus is more work and I couldn't stuff the small bobble.  I still need to make a few more but I'll count this project as done.


Needles:  Size 4 circular

Yarn:  Red Heart Super Saver Multis / Ombres / Prints / Heathers in Green Tones

Pattern:  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/quick--easy-cacti



No comments:

Post a Comment