Thursday, March 1, 2012

Froggie Goodale - DONE!

Started Mar 27/11

Finished Mar 10/12





















Now you are probably wondering why am I starting yet another cardigan project when I just finished one? Well, its because I only have 2 big project bags. I don't want to start a small project like socks and keep it in my 10 gallon project bag. Hence, another cardigan project.





Apr 2/11 - I frogged this since I had just washed another bugga project and it was too big. Going to do this pattern in size 4 & 6 needles in a smaller size. Using m1L & m1R instead of the r/b increases.

Mar 10/12 - finished sew up the sides. Still need to block it





Needle: Size 4 & 6 circular needles



Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga! & Skinny Bugga in Frog-legged Leaf Beetle







No comments:

Post a Comment