Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yarn 10, 11 & 12

I've been spinning more then knitting. Here is my latest yarns!

This is "Such Fun" Superwash Colonial 4 oz from rogueadventures.etsy.com.



I spun it into 2 ply 18 yards 8 WPI (heavy worsted) and 3 ply 78 yards 7 WPI (heavy worsted).



This is 4 oz of SW Merino from Highland Handmades.

I made 2 ply 21 yards 8 WPI (Heavy Worsted) and 3 ply 66 yards 7 WPI (Heavy Worsted).

This is 4 oz of Falkland Top in Turquoise from Bee Mice Elf.

I made 2ply 127.5 yards 10 WPI (worsted) yarn.




2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! What are you going to make with all that pretty handspun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the youngest picked out the "Such Fun". She says she wants a sweater out of it. I don't know since I'm still working on a cardigan for her. I'm NOT a fast knitter! LOL! :D The others I'm not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete